Sunday, October 20, 2013

Aliens ate my homework

Today, as I was walking home from school, a spaceship landed in front of me! An alien with eyes like a cat and long spidery legs came out. "I am hungry he said" he said. "I have come to your planet in search of books to eat ". "Books aren't food" I said. "That's the craziest thing I have ever heard," said the alien." I love a good book! Right now I am craving a big fat math book."

He started to walk towards me , he took my bag and he ate my homework. Then I ran to my house. I told my mum about it and she advised me to do another project, but at the same time the alien came to our house and he ate my mum's work project. After that, my mum became very angry and she broke a pan on his head. Finally, he fell down and we chilled out.


From now on, the alien won't eat our homework again.

 

1 comment: