Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Diary Entry

   Dear diary,
    
   Today we went mountain biking somewhere in Psiloritis.It was beautiful there.The water was clean and we could drink from the spring.First ,we relaxed for one hour.Then, we played some games in the forest over there. I loved mountain biking and the games which we played, but my clothes were very dirty after all these activities.
       
    Tomorrow we're going to go canoeing.I'm excited, happy and afraid, all at the same time!I may go to a bad team and the canoe might sink!I really want to be at the same group with George, Manolis and Lefteris.Perhaps my prediction will come true and I'll be very happy!!!!
             
                   Bye,
                     Nick

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting, Nick! Can I be in your canoe team, too? I'll put my folding bike in it, so we will definitely sink, hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete