Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The greatest concert

                     THE WORLD'S GREATEST CONCERT!!!

                     ROCK AND RAP PARTY IN THE THEATRE

     When:Saturday December 11th from 6 o'clock.
     Where:Astoria theatre.
      Bands:The biggest names of rap and rock music:  
                                                                
                50 CENT , EMINEM, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

      Tickets: Free for children, for students 2$,and for adults 4$.
                    There are only 1000 tickets. You can order them at 
                     www.rap-rock party astoria theatre.gryet.I like Eminem a lot.                                                                
                     OR call:2810469470297
                                                                                                         
        
                                        I haven't been to a rap party yet. I like Eminem a lot.
                                        I'm sure it will bee fantastic!
                                                 Kikki, 11      

                                                      I have been to a rock concert three times                            
                                     I haven't been to red hot chili peppers' concerts yet.             
                                                                    Sam, 10    
                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous project George! I really like the bands and singers you have chosen! Am I invited? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invitation!I'll be there on time.See you soon!!
    NICK FROUDARAKIS

    ReplyDelete