Sunday, September 30, 2012

What did I do yesterday?

    Yesterday noon, while I was reading, my friends came to my house. George brought me a box of donuts! I love donuts!!! Then my mum cooked lunch for us.

    After that Lefteris and Manolis came. They brought me a box of cookies .I like them , too. We played basketball.Then we ate potatoes with chicken for lunch.After that, we played war. Lefteris and I formed the first team and the other team was George and Manolis.We beat them 3-2.

     After the war, Manolis and I played computer games and George and Lefteris played Playstation. Then we played war again, but this time there weren't any teams, only individual warriors. George beat us. He was really good.

   After one hour, we went to LIDO SOCCER and we played football and table tennis.We left at nine o'clock.We had a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Nicolas for writing so much about what you did on Saturday! Amazing description! I am a little jealous- I want to play football and war, too! Can I? Hehehe! See you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nick, thank you for your kind comment! We had a great time together! I felt excited and pleased! What about doing the same again when we can? See you soon! Goodbye!

    ReplyDelete